Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Exciting News and a Black Friday SALE!


Welcome back to my blog everyone! I am finally able to tell all my wonderful crafty friends some super exciting news! Thank you, Denise, for this wonderful opportunity! I am delighted to say that I am now a:




Haven't heard of The Project Bin?!? Well.....here - hop on over to their site and check out all the beautiful sentiment stamps Denise has to offer. Click HERE. A Way With Words was started as a sentiment-focused line of stamps for card makers and paper crafters - and let me tell you, they are gorgeous! 

I have not received my goodies yet (non-patiently waiting for the mailman to deliver!!! lol) but will be sharing some cards as soon as I do! For the time being, I am sharing the awesome sale we have going on for Black Friday - happy shopping!!

black-friday-sale-poster

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Congratulations to you, Lori! I can't wait to see what you share! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lori! Can't wait to see your designs for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)