Saturday, March 4, 2017

A Sweet Friendship....

Happy Saturday everyone!

I'm back with another project from The Project Bin!
This week, I am sharing a sweet sentiment from the set called #bff.
This fun set includes 6 awesome sentiments for your best friends....
Here's my bright, cheery card:


I wanted this card to be so cheery, fun and BRIGHT! I think I succeeded :)


Cards like this one are so easy to make when you have such amazing stamps to work with and you let the magic of designer paper do a lot of the work for you :) 


Here's the stamp set I used to create my card:


#bff with outline

Thanks again for stopping in to see what I've been up to! I will be back next Saturday for another project share from The Project Bin! Have a super week xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)