Friday, March 31, 2017

Guest Designer for One Crazy Stamper!

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for stopping in today to see what I've been up to - I am excited to announce that I am the Guest Designer over at One Crazy Stamper  for the month of April :)

I was sent 2 High Hopes stamps and today I am showcasing the super cute "Chillin' Charlie." Isn't he just the most adorable hippo you've ever seen?



The challenge this month is "Anything Goes" and there is an option of using the following sketch:


I colored Charlie using my copic markers and layered him up on some super cute spring paper - here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper blog for more wonderful and amazing inspiration from the super talented design team! Join us this month and you could win a fabulous prize from One Crazy Stamper! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. I love the bright colours and your colouring is amazing! You also shared the sketch perfectly! Thank you for joining us as our guest designer. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, love this, your coloring is so great, and the paper, hey I have that too, I almost used it for mine, hahaha, great job, and thanks for being with us this month, wish was for longer, :). Way to go girl! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you as the GD on the OCS blog! Super sweet card today, Lori :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie is just too adorable and makes me smile! Gorgeous card as always! Congrats on GD gig too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)