Thursday, April 27, 2017

4 CC #348 {Gift Card Holders}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone!

This week, it is my turn to bring you all the challenge theme and I am looking to see some different gift card holder ideas...I really like giving gift cards and I would love to have some ideas on how to give them :)

4 CC #348 {GIFT CARD HOLDERS}


This gift card holder was one that I made before Christmas at a class with my Stampin' Up! Demo, Diane. Leanne was here visiting at the time and it just so happened she could come too - it was a blast!



All products on my gift card holder are from Stampin' Up!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping in today and please check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you using my theme for this week:

Christine (Guest Designer)

Did you know 4 Crafty Chicks is on Facebook? Come on over and LIKE us! Click HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute image, pattern paper, and gift card holder. It is an awesome challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times were held that day, and these were fun to make, way to go Diane for teaching something fun, and great colors and idea too. Awesome job friend, and great challenge. Will be making more of these for sure. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)