Thursday, August 10, 2017

4 CC #363 {Spotlight Technique}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone! 

This week, miss Nance is our challenge hostess and she's looking to see some amazing projects using the spotlight technique...

4 CC #363 {Spotlight Technique}


I had a lot of fun creating this card - I used a sheet out of an adult coloring book and using my pencil crayons, focused on one of the larger flowers on the page. I added a fun "HELLO" die cut from Honey Bee Stamps and a few gumdrops. Easy peesy! Thanks Nance for the awesome challenge!


Be sure to hop on over to the hen house to see what our Guest Designer and other Chicks have in store for you - and then create us a project using the spotlight technique and link it up! We would love to have you join us! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow such a pretty card girl, love the colors and the hello is an awesome touch, sure do like this technique. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect coloring page for this card. Love the colors and really like the way you did the hello!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)